Sonntag, 7. November 2010

Schmuck-Mensch des Tages

Annika Pettersson





I see my work as an abstract materialization of a thought. These thoughts often come from my every day life. It’s the little mysteries that surround me every day, such as laws of physics, recollection of memories and belief. It’s a fascination for the world that I live in.
My aim is not to make another perfect pieces. I am more interested in the imperfection; to see when something has a defect or fault. The things around me are not perfect and it is because of their faults that I feel drawn to them.
In my work I gather, collect, assemble, and organize. I reassemble, take apart, separate, and break down. It is only then that I can start to rebuild, connect, rearrange, and create my work.

via: http://www.apparat.be

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen